Driveway Signal Bell
A signal bell activated by a small rubber hose stretched across your driveway - an industry standard for over 50 years.
- Detect vehicles approaching pump islands, car washes, or drive-thru lanes
- Bell sounds once when it detects a change in air pressure in the signal hose - like when a car drives over it
- Dependable, low-tech device with proven reliability
- Completely self-contained signal mechanism
- Works with up to 300' of signal hose
- One end of signal hose attaches to bottom of bell unit
- Operates on standard voltage - includes a 5-1/2' insulated electrical cord with 2-prong plug
- Signal hose available in 50' and 300' lengths
- Optional hose anchor secures end of hose - can also be used to join two sections of hose
- For best results, bell unit should be mounted at least 4' above ground level
- Cast aluminum signal bell measures 6" Dia. Weight 2 lbs.