Oil Eating Microbes
Microbes that literally eat fuel oils. An ecologically safe method of eliminating small scale fuel oil spills.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: Sprinkle the microbe/clay mixture over the spill area and scrub it in with a stiff brush. Moisten area with water to activate the microbes. The hungry little guys will keep eating for several days - all you have to do is keep the area moist. When they're done the surface is oil-free, and you can simply rinse the clay away.
- Eliminates the need for absorbent products & their disposal problems
- Eliminates fuel oil odor in minutes
- Great for cleaning up small spills around your pump islands
- Use with spills on water, soil, or hard surfaces - can even be used to remove old stains in asphalt or concrete
- Leaves behind harmless carbon dioxide and environmentally beneficial fatty acids
- Each ounce contains 142 billion live microbes, suspended in bentonite clay
- Microbes are activated by water
- One pound will treat 100 sq. ft.
- Packed in a 2 lb. shaker can
- Microbes have a 5-year shelf life
- Weight 2 lbs.